USB 2MB Keystroke Logger
Keystroke Logger: USB 2MB, record keyboard input on any computer without detection. The all new KeyLogger Flash USB is an advanced USB hardware keylogger with a huge 2MB internal flash memory, organized as a file system. All text data typed on the USB keyboard will be captured and stored on the internal flash drive is a special file. Text data may be may be retrieved on any other computer with a USB port and keyboard. Super fast data retrieve is achieved by switching into Flash drive mode for keystroke data transmission. This hardware keylogger is 100% transparent for computer operation and no software of driver are required.
* Huge Memory Capacity (2MB)
* Compatible With ALL USB Keyboards (including Linux & Mac)
* Super Fast Memory Contents Retrieve (125 kb/s) Via USB Port
* Transparent to Computer Operation, Undetectable to Security Scanners
* No Software Drivers Needed, Operating System Independent
* Ultra Compact and Discrete, only 1.5″ long.
* USB 1.1 or 2.0 Port
* USB HID-Compliant Keyboard (Low-Speed or Full-Speed)
* Operating System with USB Mass-Storage Device Support